HOW ATC EXHIBITORS CAN SAVE MONEY
- Create a time line.
- Note all services' deadlines including "early bird" rates.
- Explore the Official General Service Contractor (decorator) freight options, material handling and labor rules.
- Match actual weight and shipping guidelines with minimum weight charges to maximize your shipping expenses.
- Ship at least two weeks before closing deadlines. Obtain confirmation that your shipment was received without exterior damage.
- Create a full inventory of booth property and supplies including quantities, sources and contact information to obtain supplies.
- Establish staging areas carefully to avoid moving objects twice, and accessible storage areas to replenish booth stock levels efficiently.
- Plan for and conduct a pre-event meeting with set up and dismantle personnel, reviewing the schedule of events and steps of erecting and tearing down all booth property in preparation for shipping.
- Create a folder and bring the contents to the venue including booth property building material specifications, fire retardant certificates, bottled gas labels,
- Learn union rules as they differ from city to city.
- Choose representatives for your booth that are experienced with good communication and problem-solving technique.
- Plan pre-event and on-site booth personnel training.
- Know your complete event schedule, especially set up and tear down before exploring your travel and hotel accommodations.
- Point your browser to this address to obtain the latest in all aspects of exhibiting at the Pennsylvania Convention Center.