Build Your Schedule
Start Designing Your ATC 2023 Experience
The Mobile App and Program Planner Web Version are Now Available.
View Abstracts, View the Schedule, and Much More!
The ATC 2023 Mobile App serves as your all-in-one event guide putting everything you need to know on your mobile device.
The ATC 2023 Program Planner Web Version allows you to view all event information from your desktop. The Program Planner will be available until December 31, 2023.
Access All Event Information
ATC is providing you multiple ways to build your schedule and design your experience in San Diego.
IMPORTANT: When viewing the ATC 2023 Mobile App or Program Planner Web Version, make sure you log in using your Registration Badge ID Number and Last Name.
- Build your daily schedule in the Program Planner Web Version or Mobile app. When you are logged in, your schedule is available in both versions.
- View all presented abstracts
- Receive daily reminders and updates
- Network and connect with other attendees
- Easily post and interact with others on Twitter
- Access the Virtual Meeting Platform
- Connect with ATC's ChatBot, TX - Ask all your meeting questions right from the mobile app!
Download the Mobile App for FREE!
Search ATC 2023
Available in the iOS App Store and through Android Google Play
Access Program Planner Web Version
View & Build your Schedule
Tips on Building Your Schedule
Building your Daily Schedule by using the ATC Mobile App or Program Planner will greatly enhance your experience.
- You must be logged in to create a schedule.
- You can log in by entering your Registration Badge ID Number and Last Name.
- Click on the "Schedule" icon on the bottom banner of the app near the home button.
- Click on the 3 lines at the top right corner of the Schedule Screen.
- Select from the following options:
- View Sessions
- By clicking on a session within the program, you can add to your personal schedule by clicking on the "Schedule" in the top right corner.
- You can also add a session to your personal schedule by pressing on the session listing and holding 1 second to quickly add a session to your schedule.
- Browse the program by topic, type, or keyword.
- Add Meeting
- Enter meeting details and then click "Done" to add to your personal schedule.
- Export Schedule
- Email your personal schedule to yourself.
- Your selected schedule can be viewed by clicking the "Schedule" icon on the bottom banner of the app near the home button.
- Selected sessions and added meetings will appear in BOLD color.
How to Log-in and Create an Account
Creating an account in the ATC Mobile App or Program Planner will allow you to build your schedule and network with Congress attendees.
When you download the app, you will be prompted to create an account by entering your "Last Name" and "Registration Badge ID Number".
Society specific events are found by clicking on each society’s logo under the Meeting Resources section of the home screen.